Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Record of paper writing.

3:32pm: Goddamn Grill(e) musak is too loud. I like techno plenty, but it is getting in the way of my listening to Mrs. Robinson. For shame KDIC.
Also, goddamn feminist socialists.
4:00pm: Oh dear, it seems the music has taken a turn for the worst. Not only is it louder, but it also seems to be soft rock. Turn up the iPod a notch and hope that I'll be able to hear when I'm 40.
4:40pm: Thing I hate more than my paper right now: bad cover of "All You Need is Love" blasting in the Grill
Thing I'm looking forward to: Dinner in approximately one hour.
9:17pm: Dinner lasted approximately two hours. Spent remaining time e-mailing Rachel back about how our medications match up.
10:12pm: Wrote two sentences, spent most of the last hour looking up anchors for my microdermal because I'm itchin' for a new piercing.
11:40pm: Not brave enough to do final formatting yet. I still think its not long enough. And I still don't have enough on anti-semitism. Don't feel like looking in book, which is across room.
12:53am: So tired. Calling it a day once I change the tenses in the first two pages.

No comments: