In 1990, he returned to Washington, D.C., where he free-lanced for the Telegraph and started a monthly column for Esquire.-From his biography.
I'm sorry, but really. Really? Hillary is an anti-feminist because she married someone and doesn't define her marriage on a monogamous relationship, does not conform to gender norms within in the White House during her husband's time there and of course, she is really manipulative because she cried/showed emotion.
HOLY SHIT, GUYS. SHE HAS A VAGINA. GET OVER IT.
It's the same with the Obama smear campaign in the South aimed at convincing people that somehow 1) he is Muslim and 2) Muslim is bad. This kind of logic just kind of triggers my gag reflex, much like most of this episode.
I guess it is a step in the right direction that "feminist" isn't being used as a synonym for lesbian, bitch or man-hater. By the way, if anyone is uncomfortable with the thought that some people in the world don't have penises, I would like it to be phrased that way. A conversation would go:
Bigot: Hey you, I am not comfortable with the fact that you do not possess reproductive equipment similar in shape to my own.
Me: Ok, thanks for telling me that.
Thanks to the The Stranger Slog for the links.

No comments:
Post a Comment